D. Scott Donnellan
Scott entered the financial services field in 1981, and joined the team at JBT & Associates in 1993. He received his BS in Marketing from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University, (Bloomington) in 1979.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Qualified Retirement Plans
PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA)
- National Association of Plan Advisors
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Securities Registered Series 7, 24, 53, 63
- Securities registered in TN
COMMUNITY/ CIVIC AFFILIATIONS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Customs House Museum Foundation Board of Directors
- American Red Cross, Clarksville-Montgomery County Chapter, Past Chairman
- Society of Financial Service Professionals, Nashville Chapter, Past President
- United Way, Clarksville Area, Past President
- Clarksville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Clarksville (Class of 1997)
In addition to my work, I am most passionate about...
My family, God and my Church, my community
When I'm not at work, I'm...
Volunteering, working in the yard, brewing beer, relaxing