Jo Dee Wright
Jo Dee earned her B.S. in Mathematics with a minor in Engineering Technology from Austin Peay State University in 1998. She also graduated with her MBA from the University of Alabama Manderson Graduate School of Business in 2000. Jo Dee joined the JBT & Associates staff in December 2014.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Social Media
- Client Service and Support
PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) Clarksville Chapter Board Member
- FINRA Securities Registered Series 6 and 63
- Securities Registered in TN
COMMUNITY/ CIVIC AFFILIATIONS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Leadership Clarksville, Class of 2009
- Leadership Clarksville Board of Trustees (2009-Present)
- Youth Leadership Clarksville Selection Committee and Health Day Chair (2009-Present)
- Roxy Regional Theatre Board of Directors, Past
- Customs House Museum and Cultural Center Museum Guild, Past Auction Chair, Flying High Fundraiser
- United Way Finance Committee
- United Way Budget and Allocations Committee
In addition to work, I am most passionate about...
My faith, my family and my friends. I also enjoy cooking, reading, watching college football and playing the occasional round of golf.
When I'm not at work...
I enjoy spending time with my daughter, husband and two dachshunds.