Karen joined the financial services field and the team at JBT & Associates in 1983. Prior to JBT & Associates, she worked in Human Resources and Payroll Administration. She earned an Associate of Science degree from Austin Peay State University (Clarksville) in 2007.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan Administration
- Employee Benefit Plans
PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- NAIFA Clarksville “Hall of Fame” – 2005
- NAIFA Clarksville (Board of Directors, 1996 – Present)
- NAIFA Clarksville (President, 2009-2010)
- NAIFA, Tennessee (Borad of Directors, 2012 - Present)
COMMUNITY/CIVIC AFFILIATIONS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Leadership Clarksville Class of 2007
- Leadership Clarksville (Board of Directors, 2008 – Present)
In Addition to my Work, I am Most Passionate about...
Getting to know the world you only increased the legacy that you leave. My hope and prayer is that I will have made a difference in the lives of others
When I'm Not at Work, I'm...
I love to spend time with my family and my friends. My passion is taking care of others - whether it's my family, my JBT family, my NAIFA family, my friends, or the babies at First Baptist Church of Clarksville