I lead a highly experienced team that works to develop strategies and recommend personalized solutions designed to help clients accumulate, protect, transfer and distribute wealth. Our approach is flexible and accommodates each unique situation:
- Understanding your financial objective - We start by asking questions that assist us in understanding more about your financial goals and objectives.
- Developing strategies - Next, we analyze and evaluate the financial and personal information provided so we can match objectives with sound strategies.
- Implementing solutions - Using these strategies, we develop customized solutions tailored to your goals and objectives, drawing from a wide selection of world-class products and services.
- Providing timely, ongoing service - We review your situation to help ensure progress toward your financial objectives are being met.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Personalized Financial Planning
- Life Insurance Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Investment Services
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care
- Employee Benefits
- Qualified and Non-Qualified Retirement Plans
- Business Continuation Planning
PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- *Million Dollar Round Table (Member, 2010-Present)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) Clarksville Chapter (Past President)
- Securities Registered Series 6, 63 and 65
Bailey Martin is a Registered Representative (Series 6, 63, 65) with Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, a registered Broker-Dealer, member FINRA/ SIPC. Bailey is an Investment Advisor Representative with Cetera Advisor Networks LLC.
*The Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent association. Membership is based on production