Michael “Mickey” Toms
Mickey joined Jack B. Turner & Associates, Inc. after more than 30 years in the accounting profession. Since 1999 he has applied his experience in income and estate planning to the financial services field, joining JBT and Associates in 2004. Mickey holds a Bachelor of Science with Emphasis in Accounting from Murray State University (Murray, KY).
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION
- Financial Strategies
PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Kentucky Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs (Financial Planning Division)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Hopkinsville-Christian County Economic Development Council (Founding Member and First Chairman)
- Auburn Banking Company (Board of Directors)
- First Community Bancorp, Inc. (Secretary, Board of Directors)
Mickey is a Registered Representative (Series 6, 66) of Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, a registered broker-dealer member FINRA/ SIPC.