Shan spent 16 years as a Corporate Finance and Human Resources executive in the manufacturing industry. Shan joined Jack B. Turner and Associates, Inc. in 1996 and has worked primarily in the area of Employee Benefits. He received his B.S. in Accounting from Austin Peay State University (Clarksville) in 1978.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Employee Benefit Plans
PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- NAIFA Clarksville “Hall of Fame” (2005)
- NAIFA Clarksville (Board of Directors, 1996 – Present)
- NAIFA Clarksville (President, 2009-2010)
- Certified Public Accountant (inactive)
* Shan Smith is not affiliated or registered with Cetera Advisor Networks LLC. Any information provided by Shan is no way related to Cetera Advisor Networks LLC or its registered representatives.